Version 1.1 (final) of the HXL standard was released on 2018-04-30.
- The HXL postcard
- For information-management practitioners: Essential information about HXL hashtags on a single 4×6 in (10×15 cm) postcard, suitable for carrying out into the field. This is all that most people will need to produce HXL-tagged data.
- HXL tagging conventions
- For software developers: In-depth information about how HXL hashtags work in a spreadsheet, including more-complete coverage of edge cases.
- HXL hashtag dictionary
- For information architects and data librarians: A detailed catalogue of the core recommended hashtags for humanitarian datasets.
- HXL master vocabulary list (on HDX)
- For everyone: Recommended taxonomies and code lists for use in HXL-encoded datasets.
- HXL core schemas (on HDX)
- For software developers and information architects: machine-readable version of the HXL hashtag and attribute definitions.
The previous release of the standard was HXL 1.0 final.